Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

New York City: Day 2

The second day's weather was the least pleasant of all, and what better way of making use of the day than spending it in one of New York's best museums- The Met! 

Since it wasn't too far away from the hotel (or so we thought) we walk all the way. I thought we were going to take a taxi and I was unprepared as I whole my boots with heels... let's just say I still have blisters. 



The stroll by Central Park on our way was worth it though. 


And yes, I did take a picture on the stairs just where Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl would sit... 

If you've ever been to the Met, you'll know how large it is and what a vast variety of art it holds. From Egyptian tombs, to Renaissance art, to pop art, and much more, the Met has something for everyone. Here are a few of my favorite pieces and areas.


(I just thought this one was funny)






Our hotel was really nicely located so it was so easy to quickly get to places like Times Square.


Finally, to end the day we went to Serendipity. It was completely full so it's best to be there earlier than planned! Obviously we skipped the savory part of the meal and only had desert...





No comments:

Post a Comment