Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Get to know me tag!

As cheesy as it may seem, what better way to get to know me than through a 'get to know me' tag? 


  1. What is your name?
    • My name is Beatriz, not beatriCE and definitely not beatriX (but its easier to call me Bea)
  2. What is your age?
    • I am currently 15 and my birthday is on December 23rd.
  3. What is your favourite colour?
    • I can never answer this question because it varies so much but my mine ones are usually blue, orange, and black.
  4. Who is your favourite singer?
    • Another tough question that I can never answer! At the moment the 1975 and Sam Smith are constantly playing everywhere.
  5. If you could drive any type of vehicle which would you choose?
    • My dream car is a jeep but I would love a vespa. 
  6. Money or love?
    • Love but money is a very big bonus??
  7. Your dream vacation would be?
    • backpacking with friends through Europe and/or Asia
  8. What is your dream job?
    • I still have no idea what I want to be... but if I could I would love to be an actress or author or those cool people that get to travel around the world and have their own tv show.
  9. Who's your favourite actor?
    • I could go on for a long time...
  10. Who's your favourite actress?
    • Again...I could go on for ages
  11. Favourite TV shows?
    • Currently I love Sherlock, Gossip Girl, My Mad Fat Diary, Skins, etc etc
  12. Do you have any siblings?
    • One little sister 
  13. Name 3 of your favourite movies
    • What's Your Number, Aladdin, Breakfast Club, as long as its not a horror movie I probably like it
  14. Favourite day of the week?
    • Saturday
  15. Favourite holiday?
    • Christmas!!
  16. Who do you admire?
    • Eva Peron is the first person that comes to mind
  17. What was your last text message?
    1. a text saying goodnight to my friend
  18. Where is your favourite place to shop?
    • ZARA
  19. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
    • not a big makeup person but I love sephora
  20. What type of makeup do you take the most interest in when you go shopping?
    • the eye shadows and the lipsticks
  21. What do you like to do for fun?
    • Draw, write, blog, swim, etc
  22. Name 3 websites that you love
    • Tumblr, 8tracks, and twitter
  23. How did you get into making a blog?
    • I didn't think Tumblr was enough to make a proper blog and I want a place to write about my thoughts and ideas.
  24. If you could have one famous person as a sibling who would it be?
    • That's a tough one...maybe Emma Stone?
  25. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
    • I only have the normal ear piercings, but I want to get a cartilage on one ear and a double piercing on the other and I have so many ideas for tattoos that I would love
  26. What is your least favourite thing about your hair?
    • It gets so dry and fluffs up so easily!
  27. Do people in your life know you have a blog?
    • They know I have a Tumblr and a lot of people I know follow it but I would like to keep this blog away from people I know irl for now.
  28. If you could bring back one person who has passed away and spend the day with them who would it be?
    • Abraham Lincoln or Robin Williams. Abraham Lincoln sounds weird but when I was little I told everyone that if he ever came to life I was going to be the person that got to show him the world (sounds weird I know). Robin Williams because he was such an inspiration to people of all ages and it would be so much fun to spend a day with him. 
If you got all the way to the bottom of this, thank you for reading my first post! I'm new to this website and I would love to get to know more people and if you have any tips, comments, suggestions, or anything at all please don't hesitate. I'm so excited about this blog! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment