Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hi again

I haven't posted in a long time and I really want to start posting again but I'm going to do it more for pleasure than anything else. It won't be like a diary or anything, but I'll post what's on my mind in a sort of rough format.

So today I'm just stressing out about how much work I have not only in the near future but for the next 2 years and my friend just got asked out by someone and I feel like I'm the only one left that isn't in some sort of relationship? I'm not in a rush or anything and there's no one I'm interested in but I kind of feel like I'm the only one left?

On the other hand I'm also feeling really inspired today and so many art projects have come to me and I've also been thinking of writing a short story based off of a personal experience? But then again I have no time on my hands so when would I be able to do any of that.

Also, my grandparents are driving me insane. 

So that's all, I have to cram for a Math and History exam now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment